Monday, August 22, 2011

Repurposing Motivations

If you really want to get motivated you need to check out the Junkmarket Under Glass Extravaganza that we have been talking about. It is coming up on September 7 - 10. Taking old items and using them in a new way is like finding them all over again. You will get your chance, to not only get motivated, but find those one of a kind items we all love. This event is hosted by renowned author Sue Whitney and Otten Bros Garden and Landscape Center in Long Lake Mn. 
                                                                                                    

 Repurposing can be taking an old bee hive and making a light fixture.


Repurposing can be relocating an inside cabinet to a porch for use as a plant holder.

Repurposing can be an old iron porch swing used as a love seat in a bedroom.

Oh before I forget it is a must that you go to U Tube and search for Sue Whitney at Marburger Farms Weddings Part 1 and Part 2. You just might see someone you know.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I love how you have repurposed these items. I loved the swing in your bedroom at your open house show, what a great ideal.
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Judy, I was finally able to add you to my sidebar. I've tried to add it several times before but it would never work! Now I can keep up with your post better!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy....I just watched you and Sue on you tube...it was such fun. Almost felt like I was there. Not sure if I can come next month or not, but my fingers are crossed. I still need my pillow cases. I think of your kindness everytime I look out my kitchen window ... framed by my very special Judy Hill curtains. Wishing you continued success!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cabinet on the porch - quite a plant holder!!

    ReplyDelete