Monday, September 6, 2010

Reflections

                                                                                                             

It is common knowledge that decorating styles reflect the inner feelings of a person. I have learned that it is possible, by simply viewing a shop or a room, that  you can leave knowing something about the person that decorated it without even talking to them.  I have missed some but most of the time I am pretty close. I think it is really neat to be able to express your feelings and emotions and even your passion by decorating and designing a group of items. I will give you a little hint how the picture above reflects my personality!! The reflection  showing  more than one side of the garden statue brings to my mind  how important  it is to acknowledge that all people have their own way of showing their creative abilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment