Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Waiting for the Next Show ?

I know it seems as if we are having another show soon after our regular spring show but if you remember it rained really hard during our last show and a lot of people didn't get to come. I did make a promise to some of those people we would have another show real soon and the WAITING is now over so here it is.


J HILL DESIGNS AND COMPANY PRESENTS THE LATE SHOW
FEATURING
THE SEED BOX - MELONEY & BRIAN RUSSELL
GARDEN ANTIQUES - THERESA & CRUZ CANO
WILLOW NEST - LINDA & LUDMIL MARCOV
TREASURE QUEST - ETHEL GRIMES
THE SISTERS - CAMILLE & ALISON

SATURDAY, AUGUST 28, 9:30 a.m.

The main attraction will be the vendors listed above. The barn and also the house will be open and food and drinks will be available for purchase. Feel free to call for directions. 903.984.1487

2 comments:

  1. Judy, your new address worked!! Check out my blog and you'll see. Yay for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, just wanted to let you know that as soon as I figure out, or have someone else figure out is more like it, whats wrong with my computer I will join you as a follower! Everytime I try to join someone it won't allow me to, and it also won't let me add any to mine! My stepdaughter is coming down soon she's pretty good on computers I'm hoping that she can help me! hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete