Sunday, July 14, 2013

Unexpected Suprise



A person never knows  who they will come in contact when they set-up at the Marburger Farms Antique Show...Proof is when this article came out in the current issue of "Vintage Style" magazine I was very surprised and equally humbled when  I spotted my name under the editors column of this fun magazine. Debra had been in my booth and took pics several shows back with the intention of using them in her magazine.  I had forgotten about it and when Theresa Cano called and told me we had pics in the magazine I could not imagine where they came from.

I think we are expected to do our best....no matter what we are doing....

5 comments:

  1. I think you are so right. Each of us has been given gifts and we are charged with sharing those God given gifts. You do so brilliantly. Isn't it wonderful when God sends the message He is pleased when it's least expected? I love those moments.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Judy.... you always do beautiful spaces.
    Hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I love Deb's comment and I so agree that we need to be doing our best at ALL times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ! Your style is unique and it is nice to know that others appreciate your talent. Thank you for sharing, I love hearing about talented people who get their props.

    Big hugs
    Elizabeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being in the magazine Judy! Loved coming to your Open House! It was stunning! Hope to see you in the Spring

    ReplyDelete