Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rustic Artifacts


We are all geared up for our Spring Home Show........"Rustic Artifacts". Our show will be Thursday, June 7 and you know it begins at 10:00 am.  You can expect the "unexpected" for this show.  I am very pleased with how it has turned out and I think you will be too.

The last couple of shows we did on Saturday and since we got quite a bit  negative feedback about changing the day of the week we decided we would go back to Thursday.  I am sorry if this does not fit your schedule but as you know the majority rules!! Maybe we can work something out if you are willing to make a day trip and have a show all to yourself.  I would love that since we are always willing to open our home for you.  Just give me a call and we will get you on the schedule!!

I am again asking you not to take photographs.  We have had some problems with posting some of the pics in areas that I really am not in favor of.  Thank you in advance for not putting me in an uncomfortable situation.  Also, don't forget to pick up your stickers when you come in the door.  Some of you may not be familiar with this  but so simple to place a sticker on what you are SURE that you want to purchase.  

Of course we will have plenty food so come prepared to have lunch.  Bring a friend or two and plan to have fun.  The potting shed will be open and everything in the yard will be for sale.  Don't forget to ask.

As always Billy and I are so looking forward to seeing you!  Be sure and ask when and where our next show will be.  It may be next door to you.........



1 comment:

  1. Oh Judy but that's a pity because you never post many good photos yourself and I'm such a fan of your style and decorating ideas and loved seeing photos from your home and garden over at Theresa's Garden Antiques blog. That's the only place I ever saw them, otherwise I would probably have never heard of you with me living in Germany that is.
    Anyway good luck with your Spring home show!
    Whish I could come!
    Carola

    ReplyDelete