Monday, June 13, 2011

Merci Beaucoup


Just saying "Thank You" does not really express the way I feel about our   friends who continually support our
shows that we have here at "Hackberry Hill Farm".  You are the ones who give the energy that makes these shows so exciting.  Knowing that you have fun makes it all worth the time and energy Billy and I spend getting ready for you.   Again you contributed to a very successful show and we are already looking forward to December so we can do it again. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!!!

We have already been able to gather some new items for the "Red Barn Show" which will be held at the Big Red Barn Event Center in Roundtop, Texas on Saturday and Sunday, June 25th and 26th.  We hope to see you there!!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the great show Judy! I saw photos on Theresa's blog and everything was beautiful! But, what else would it be?! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, Lynda and I had so much fun at your home show, but I always do, and I love most of all getting to visit with you! Lynda and I love our treasure that we found too! Everything was absolutely beautiful as always! Hope you have a wonderful week!
    hugs~~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete