Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Girls With Plans.....


The girls have all gathered and are thinking about where they are going shopping!! Yes, this is the time to do some serious shopping because of all the sales going on.  I can't bring myself to get out and do that because we were so busy before Christmas I just want to sit back and do nothing!! Well, that is impossible but I choose not to get out in the crowds and fight for something I really don't need just because it is on sale. I am really not a bargain shopper.  I need to be but I don't like it.

We are getting geared up for the "Red Barn" show which will be the 14th and 15th of January.  We will be doing more shows as the years begins!! After the Red Barn we go to Urban Market which is at a new location in Houston.  I will give you more info on that later.  We are excited about the new year.  There will be changes coming but they are all good.  The Dolly Johnson show is the first of March in Fort Worth and then right behind that is Marburger.  As you can see we are going to be busy but hope to run into you along the way.  We hope to add some new things here at Hackberry Farms in between those shows so keep your eye open and we will let you know in plenty time to get it on your calendar. 

If you are not a part of the Facebook community you need to get busy and join us.  I post at least one pic a day and sometimes more.  I try to include ideas for decorating in those posts.. 

See you at a show near you or maybe not so near!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Urban Market....my Mom lives in San Antonio, so Houston is not a bad drive. I'll watch for the date....that might be a good time for me to fly home for a visit. Hope you had a great Christmas!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping to see you at the Dolly Johnson Show in Fort Worth!

    ReplyDelete